Working Women - Watch your Nutrition
- 13 Months ago
Women are successful leaders and homemakers, breaking through the proverbial glass ceiling. But, amidst their great achievements, many a times, they fail to pay attention to something as basic as their daily nutrition. Many of them are aware that their diets are not perfect, yet they fail to make their meals healthy.
If you are one such busy woman, here are some basic tips to help you stay healthy and well-nourished:
1. Maintain a normal weight. If you are overweight, lose the excess pounds.
2. Watch your waistline. Don't allow it grow beyond 32 inches.
3. Don't skip meals. Eat your breakfast daily even if are in a hurry in the morning.
4. Along with the necessary calories, proteins, and other nutrients, iron and calcium need your attention too. Eat lots of green vegetables regularly.
5. Include a wide variety of foods in your daily diet, but keep refined foods, high fat, and high sugar foods to a minimum.
6. When hungry, snack on healthy foods like dry fruits, nuts, popcorn, salads, or fruits.
7. Exercise regularly.
8. Avoid tobacco in all forms.
9. Get adequate sleep, rest, and relaxation.
Lastly, your colleagues, friends, and family depend on you. So, take good care of your health.