Immune System Guidelines
- 11 Months ago
A strong, well-functioning immune system is the cornerstone of good health.
- Go Green - Eat plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables and reduce the intake of processed foods.
- Drink more water - Water helps your body to flush out wastes & combats dehydration.
- Lemon - is a natural immune booster. Add fresh lemon to your water, or tea.
- Exercise - is an immune system booster. Being outdoors and getting fresh air is also an immune system booster. So combine the two to have a huge natural immune system boost!
- Take fewer medications - The more you take antibiotics, the less your body will be able to defend itself.
- Say goodbye to refined sugar - Sugars can lower your immunity and have a significant impact on your energy levels.
- Caffeine - Robs your body of fluids, resulting in dehydration & also of essential vitamins & minerals.
- Lack of sleep - Lowers your immunity.
- Stress - Affects the immune system causing lower resistance to infections.
- Alcohol - Excessive alcohol intake deprives the body of valuable nutrients causing nutritional deficiencies.
Did you know?
Blood has 50 billion white cells that keep our body's natural defenses in peak condition