- 7 Months ago
Here's a nutritious cutlet recipe which can be prepared as a healthy and tasty snack for children.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
• 10 brown bread slices
• 2 onions finely chopped
• 1 chopped green chilli
• 1/2 capsicum, sliced
• 1/2 cup green peas
• 1 carrot, sliced
• 1/4 tsp garam masala
• pinch of dried mango powder
• chaat masala
• 1/4 cup semolina
• 5 tsp ghee
• salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp chilli powder
1. Crush the bread along with 3/4 of all the vegetables in a mixer
2. Then add the rest of the chopped vegetables and daal.
3. Then add all the other ingredients other than semolina and mix well.
4. Then make heart shaped or oval cutlets and dust it with suji
5. Heat ghee on a pan and shallow fry it on medium flame
6. Serve it with dhania /onion chuttney or tomato sauce.
Tip: You can also use the leftovers with brown bread to make quick cutlets.