Oats & Dates Milkshake
- 6 Months ago
Are you always in a hurry? Do you always end up skipping breakfast? Not anymore! This wholesome milk shake is quick, easy to make, and meets 1/3 of your daily nutritional requirements.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 small glasses
Oats - 4 tbsp
Dates - 10
Almonds - 6
Milk- 3 cups
• Chop almonds and dates and set aside.
• Dry roast the oats until it gives off a nice nutty aroma. Keep aside to cool.
• Add the roasted nuts, almonds, dates, and milk into a blender and blend until you get a creamy consistency.
• Refrigerate the shake for 30 minutes and serve chilled.
• You may also garnish with dates and almonds before serving.
• This recipe does not require any sugar as the dates are sweet enough to lend sweetness to the shake.
• You can make the shake the day before and refrigerate it for the next day.
• Diabetics can skip the dates and use cinnamon powder instead.