Reasons to start swimming!
- 7 Months ago
Swimming is a healthy activity that you can continue throughout your life. This is a low impact form of exercise that is accessible to people of all ages.
Here's why you should start swimming:
• It provides unparalleled cardiovascular conditioning, provided you practice regularly with good technique.
• It builds longer, leaner muscles that complement the shorter denser muscles that develop from weight training.
• It not only boots your cardiovascular capacity, it also gives your body a break from higher impact activities such as running and weight lifting.
• Swimming increases flexibility, and also helps flush out toxins, thus, preventing muscle soreness and tightness.
• It helps in developing core body strength as it utilizes all the body's muscles simultaneously.
• It's a great way to burn calories and revs up your metabolism.
• Swimming has a feel good factor that lifts and refreshes the mind.
• It generates a gentle pressure on your skin which increases circulation.
• Swimming provides the chance to work out in moist air which can help in reducing exercise-induced asthma symptoms.
Include it in your lifestyle and benefit from the health rewards that it brings you!