How to lose weight effectively
- 1 Month ago
It’s a fact that you have to burn more calories than you eat and drink to lose weight. For weight loss what really matters is that you cut back on the calories that you eat and drink. Exercise pays off in the long run by keeping those pounds off. Regular physical activity will increase your chances of maintaining weight loss.
How Much Exercise Should You Do
Start with just a few minutes of exercise at a time. Any exercise is better than not doing anything at all, and that helps your body slowly get used to being active.
- Your goal is to exercise at least half an hour a day to get full benefits of exercise.
- If it’s more convenient, you can split your workouts 15minutes here and 15 minutes there.
- Once you are better, you gradually exercise for a longer period of time and do more rigorous activities.
What Kind Of Exercise Should You Do
- You can do anything that makes your heart and lungs work harder for example walking, jogging, group dance class etc.
- If you don’t exercise at all and if you are above the age of 40 or have a medical condition, it is preferred to take your doctor’s advice before you start with anything.
- Start with something like walking, or swimming which is easy on your body. Exercise at a slow pace so that you start to get fit without straining your body.
- At least thrice a week do your strength training. You can make sure to perform with resistance bands, weights or your own body weight.
- Don’t forget to stretch all your muscles post every workout which will help you relieve your soreness, keeps you flexible and prevent injury.