- 6 Months ago
Made with 5 different aromatic spices, coriander, and green chilies, this hung curd-based chilled dip will make your taste buds dance with joy and keep you craving for the next bite.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 minutes
Makes: 1 cup
Hung Curd- ¾ cup
Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)- ¼ tsp
Mustard Seeds (Rai)- ¼ tsp
Cumin Seeds (Jeera)- ½ tsp
Fennel Seeds (Sauf)- ¼ tsp
Nigella Seeds (Kalonji)- ¼ tsp
Asafetida (Hing)- A pinch
Chopped Coriander- ¼ cup
Finely-Chopped Green Chilies- ½ tsp
Oil- ½ tsp
Powdered Sugar- ½ tbsp
Salt- To taste
Khakras, flat bread, or vegetable sticks
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add fenugreek, cumin, fennel, and nigella seeds.
- Sauté till they crackle.
- Add a pinch of asafetida and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool completely.
- Add coriander, chilies, and powdered sugar in a mixer and blend it to make a smooth paste. You can use 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if required.
- Mix this paste with the achaari mixture and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled with khakras, flat bread, or vegetable sticks.