Five Cooking Tips
- 11 Months ago
- Add a spoon of milk to a bowl of water and immerse cut pieces of eggplant into it before cooking. The eggplant will not become as black.
- If your curry has become salty, wash a potato well, cut into half and immerse the 2 halves in the curry. The potato will absorb the excess salt.
- If you don't have time to make fresh masalas daily, make extra wet and dry masalas and store them in airtight bags in the freezer. Use the required quantities everyday.
- To prevent your eyes watering while cutting onion, peel onion and wash it under running water for a few seconds OR dip it in a bowl of water, and then cut into pieces.
- Do not sieve whole wheat flour. If you have to remove dirt from the flour, then sieve, and re-add the bran to the flour.