Hungry Between Meals? Grab Healthy!
- 9 Months ago
Hunger pangs between meals are common, or rather normal. A healthy diet should have 2 to 3 small food packets in addition to the 3 major meals. When we say 5 to 6 meals a day, we mean healthy meals! Here are a few foods that you can include in between the breakfast and lunch and/or between lunch and dinner.
- An apple or an orange or any other fruit
- A juicy tomato
- Cucumber or carrot – finger foods
- Sprouts – raw or boiled (add finely chopped onion and tomato, makes a very healthy snack)
- Puffed rice
- Roasted channa
- Brown bread toast with skimmed milk
- Brown bread sandwich
- Wheat pancakes
- Mix flour pancakes
- Boiled corn
- Thick vegetable soups (without straining)
- Any cereal with low fat milk
- Yoghurt with cut fruits as toppings
Nibbling healthy foods won’t harm you. Above mentioned foods not only fill your stomach, but also keep your skin healthy, keep you fresh, keep you light, keep you happy!