Snack Ideas for Kids
- 12 Months ago
Children often clamor for snacks and the easiest way to keep them quiet is to offer them chocolates or candies or a bag of chips. But are these the right choices?
As a parent you would want the best and the healthiest snacks for your kids. Some healthy options are given here. Do share your list of healthy snacks with our readers.
- Mini Pizza - make these with a mix of whole wheat flour and maida. Top the pizza with veggies and cheese OR veggies and paneer.
- Corn Masala - boiled corn with masala and veggies.
- Fruit & Aloo Chaat - mixture of seasonal fruits and boiled potato with chaat masala.
- Steamed sprouts with lime, salt and pepper.
- Crisp Dips - strips of raw crisp carrots, colored peppers, cucumber, celery and beetroot with curd and babaganoush dip.
- Nutty Meusli - meusli mixed with variety of nuts and dry fruits.
- Peanut Salsa Sandwich - whole wheat bread with peanut butter and salsa.
- Crackers & Eggs - low fat crackers topped with boiled egg slices and cherry tomatoes or berries.
- Fresh Fruit Smoothie - seasonal fruit with curd, topped with almonds.
- Pita Sandwich - pita bread filled with salad and hummus.