Tips for a Healthy Diet and Better Nutrition
- 13 Months ago
Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it's about feeling great, having more energy, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible.
If you are obese:
1. Include low fat, protein-rich foods like eggs, pulses, low fat milk, and curd.
2. Use wholegrain foods like ragi, unpolished rice, and whole wheat foods like chapatti and bread.
3. Opt for low-calorie fluids like buttermilk and lime juice without sugar.
4. Have 5 to 6 small meals to boost metabolism.
If you are underweight:
1. Include nuts, chikkis, and sprout chaat.
2. Use all varieties of cereals, pulses, vegetables, and fruits.
3. Opt for calorie-dense fluids like smoothies and milkshakes.
4. Have 3 large meals and snacks in between.
Did you know?
Weight training helps increase muscle mass rather than fat!