Top 10 Immunity Boosters
- 9 Months ago
1. Fruits & Vegetables. Stop rolling your eyes and put some color on your plate. 3-4 servings of fruits and vegetables each day can reduce risk of diseases by 30-40%.
2. Pop a pill. Every working urban adult needs a multi-vitamin pill. Supplement this with higher doses of Vitamin E, C and zinc. And calcium with 400 IU Vitamin D one hour after dinner.
3. Move your body. Get moving for 30 minutes a day, four days a week. It ups immunity drastically. Over working out or under working out lowers it.
4. The powers of zzzzzz. Eight hours. No less. No more.
5. Listen to your body and learn from your family history. Get on a preventive diet for what your parents, grandparents have/had. It will save you high cost of surgery, and maybe, your life.
6. Switch to mineral. Drink eight to ten 250 ml glasses of water to flush the toxins out. Mineral water boosts immunity, while purified water strips essential minerals from water.
7. Eat the good fats. Oily fish, nuts and seeds, extra virgin raw olive oil drizzled over salads, mustard oil for regular cooking.
8. Be social, stay connected, have fun. A positive person falls ill less, it’s been proven scientifically!
9. Have regular sex. Sex releases happy hormones that boost immunity, burns calories and keeps the hormonal cycle in order. Women are prone to diseases when their hormonal cycles get affected. Never been a more enjoyable way to keep disease at bay!
10. Practice stress reduction techniques. Pranayam, breathing, the more said about their benefits, the less it is.