Bags Under Your Eyes
- 10 Months ago
Many of you might be concerned about 'bags' under your eyes. Here are some causes and remedies.
Bags or puffiness under your eyes can be caused due to various reasons. Some of the common ones are -
2. Faulty diet
3. Sleep deprivation
4. Excessive alcohol use
5. Nasal Allergy
In most cases, when the cause is rectified, the puffiness goes away. A few suggestions on how to get rid of bags under your eyes -
* Elevate the head slightly when you sleep. If the puffiness is due to fluid retention, this will help to drain out the fluid.
* Minimize salt intake.
* Get your beauty sleep of 7 to 8 hours every night.
* Keep alcohol for special occasions. Do not drink excessively.
* Get help for your nasal allergy or sinus problem, if any.
* Use make-up to temporarily cover-up the puffiness, if you have to.
* Keeping used tea-bags, cucumber slices, etc. on your eyes provides temporary relief.
* We cannot undo the process of aging but our lifestyle can take care of our skin to a large extent.