Diet Going for a Toss on Weekends? Here's How to Cheat Healthily!
- 9 Months ago
You are on a diet...strict, very strict. But, you follow it from Monday to Friday only. On the weekends your schedule is chilled out and so is your diet. Let us take a quick look at how can the weekends be made healthier keeping the fun as it is!
- Don't get up too late in the morning. Instead keep some time for a nice cozy nap in the afternoon.
- Never skip your breakfast. Have some yummy dish which you don't or can't eat on the weekdays. Remember not to choose anything fried.
- Eating out for lunch/dinner? Eat anything you want. Just watch your portion size.
- Carry a couple of fruits or some carrot slices with you. Munch as much as you want!
- Carry water with you. Do not forget to sip it after every half an hour at least.
- Preparing some new recipes at home on weekends will help to break the monotony of the weekdays' diet pattern. Try 2 new recipes with 2 new ingredients per weekend.
- Go for trekking or cycling. Choose walking over auto rickshaws wherever possible.
- Take up a fun book to read...helps to charge you up for the coming week!
- Clean up your house...it burns a lot of calories!
- Relax...be proud of yourself for following the diet rules without compromising on the enjoyment!