Fitness Tips For Frequent Fliers
- 10 Months ago
If you are one of those people who live out of a suitcase and are wondering if it's possible to stay fit while you travel most days of the month, the answer is- Yes.
Below are a few tips which can help you stay fit even during your busy schedule:
To maintain your physical fitness levels try any of the following exercises:
- Skipping [carry your own skipping rope]
- Abdominal crunches [can be done in your hotel room]
- Early morning jogs or walks which can be a healthy and intriguing way to explore new places
Fitness is also about eating right. When you are flying frequently, foods available inflight and at airports are not always healthy.
- Assorted greens and clear soups
- Lemon teas
- Sandwiches made of brown bread or other multi grain bread
- Healthy meals
- Oily and sugary foods
- Caffeine on long flights as it can hinder your sleep
- Excess intake of alcohol
Here are a few tips while flying:
- Walk up and down the aisle whenever you get an opportunity. Keep moving your feet when seated as this helps in better blood circulation.
- Keep sipping water to avoid dehydration. Opt for fresh fruit juices rather than tea or coffee.
- Be careful when lifting your luggage as there could be chances of spraining your back.
- When you take long flights rest for a few hours before, as you may not get enough rest on board.
- Wear comfortable clothing.