Have You Tried Circuit Training?
- 7 Months ago
Circuit training is a way of exercise that includes resistance training or weight training. This kind of workout maximizes the volume of work done in a short period. It is a great tool for people who are trying to lose weight, gain muscle and increase overall strength.
Benefits of Circuit Training:
• The highlight of circuit training is its short resting period. This keeps the heart rate of the person elevated throughout the exercise session.
• Resistance training improves muscle tone.
• The elevated heart rate of the person throughout the workout helps in improving your cardiovascular endurance.
• It increases the amount of calories burnt.
• As exercises are completed in a row, total time spent is less.
• All body parts are trained in one session.
• Circuit training increases the oxygen intake post exercise there by increasing the calorie expenditure.
You can design your own circuit training program with the help of a qualified trainer. Here is a guide to help you make your plan:
• List down your objectives
• List out your areas of body toning
• How much time do you have per week for circuit training?
• Do you have access to machines that you need for exercise?
Discuss with your trainer how to implement your plan and make it work to shape and strengthen your body.