Say Goodbye To Smoking
- 10 Months ago
Quitting smoking might be hard for you and you might have gone through many failed attempts. Listed below are a few suggestions that might put you back on the road to quit smoking. Do share it with your smoking buddies.
- Give yourself a target date to stop smoking completely. This might prepare you mentally, as the time for quitting approaches.
- Discard all cigarettes and smoking accessories.
- Avoid smoking triggers like coffee and alcohol.
- Don’t visit places like clubs, bars, etc. that increase your urge to smoke.
- When you feel the urge to smoke, distract your mind with another activity. Read, walk, talk to a friend, work on your hobby, etc.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy.
- De-stress. Exercise, meditate, breathe deeply or take a massage.
- Spend more time with family, friends and colleagues. Do not be alone for long periods of time.
- Chew on something healthy when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Put aside the money that you save by not smoking. After a while buy something nice for yourself with this saved money.
- Be patient and stay on track.
Quit smoking not only for yourself but also for your loved ones.