Take Care of Your Ears
- 10 Months ago
Our ears not only receive sounds but also play a role in maintaining the body balance. Damage to the ear can take place anywhere - outer ear, canal or inner ear - lead to hearing impairment. Sharp objects, injury, loud noise, etc. can cause temporary or permanent hearing loss.
Here are some ways to take care of your ears -
- Do not rub your ear or ear canal vigorously.
- Let the ear wax come out of the ear on its own. Don't use cotton buds.
- Avoid clips, pencils, pins and pens to clean your ear.
- Nothing smaller than your elbow should enter your ear canal.
- Reduce noise pollution. Talk softly, don't honk on the roads, and avoid loud music.
- Avoid water in your ears.
- Ask your doctor's advice regarding warm oil treatment to clean your ear.
- If a foreign object enters your ear, meet a doctor. Don't attempt to remove it yourself.
- Do not neglect hearing problems or ear ache. The sooner you treat it, the better.