Why keep an exercise diary
- 11 Months ago
When you record your progress in your dairy, you have a written record that is a positive reminder of the healthy changes you are making in your life.
Exercise diary helps us with the following -
- Helps plan future activity and exercise patterns.
- Helps clarify and focus your exercise and fitness goals.
- Helps break down your big goals into smaller goals.
- Helps keep track of your progress towards your goals.
- Helps record your actual activity and progress.
- Helps manage your exercise habits.
- Helps you to schedule and monitor exercise rest days.
- Helps take guess work out of the fitness and weight loss equation.
- Helps overcome the hidden barriers to your weight loss success.
- Helps understand the relationship between your exercise habits, lifestyle habits and successful weight loss.
- Helps to prevent us from over-exercising.