Control The Frizz!
- 7 Months ago
Controlling frizzy hair can be a total pain! When your hair is frizzy, you cannot do anything with it, except tie it up.
Here are some tips which will help you prevent or manage frizz better.
• Get a good haircut. But don't cut your hair too short as humidity can cause your hair to shrink up and make it unmanageable.
• Don't leave your hair untrimmed for a long time as it can cause split ends.
• Avoid using hair styling tools like dryers, rollers, straightening irons etc as they cause your hair to dry and further increase frizz.
• Oil your hair regularly with coconut oil.
• Use conditioner after washing your hair.
• Use cold water to wash your hair as it helps smoothen the cuticle.
• Avoid washing your hair every day. Washing will take away the natural oil in your hair and scalp making it dry.
• Avoid rubbing your hair with a towel to dry it. Gently squeeze out water from your hair.
• Use alcohol free hair products as alcohol tends to dry your hair.
• Use a wide-toothed comb. Avoid using brushes.
• Cover your hair or use an umbrella while going out in the sun.
Fuzz and flyaway hair make textured hair look messy, straight hair look out of control and any hair type look dry and damaged. So, try these tips and say goodbye to frizzy hair!