5 Tips To Increase Your Water Intake
- 6 Months ago
Water is a great cleanser. When consumed in sufficient quantities, it washes off toxins from the body. Just make sure you drink sufficient quantities of this elixir through the day if you wish to get the maximum benefits from it. Here are some tips to increase your water intake:
1. Carry water with you everywhere you go in a bottle or other container.
2. Exercise: Exercising can help make you want to drink more liquids. Always choose water over energy drinks.
3. Add a bit of lemon or lime for a touch of flavor, if you get bored with plain water. It takes away the monotony of plain water and is a rich source of potassium and vitamin C.
4. Keep a glass or cup of water next to you when you are at your desk. Make it a point to sip on some water regularly, as you are working.
5. Whenever you want to buy that fizzy drink, stop! Switch to water instead.