- 7 Months ago
Apple crumble is a simple, healthy and absolutely delicious dessert which you can have as a snack too. It has a crunch to it which makes the dessert thoroughly enjoyable! Here is the recipe:
• Apple(diced) - 1
• Milk - 2 tbsp
• Salt - 1/8th tsp
• Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
• Sugar - 1 tbsp
• Mixed dry fruits and nuts - 2-3 tbsp (or as desired)
• Oats - 2 tbsp
• Muesli - 1 tbsp
• Oats flour or wheat flour - 2 tsp
• Oil - 1 tbsp
• Preheat oven to 180oC.
• In a small bowl, add diced apple, milk, salt, cinnamon power, sugar and dry fruits. Mix well.
• In another bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
• Pour both the mixture to a greased, oven-safe cup.
• Bake for 40 minutes in the middle rack of the oven.
• Once it is baked, turn the oven to high broil for 2-3 minutes.
• Turn off heat and leave it in the oven for 15 minutes.
• Serve with ice cream.