Bajra Cauliflower Rotlas
- 6 Months ago
Replace your boring bajra rotlas with delicious bajra cauliflower rotlas. The addition of cauliflower, garlic and spring onions make these rotlas flavorful and delicious.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Bajra Flour- ½ cup
Grated cauliflower- ¾ cup
Spring onion whites (Finely chopped) - 1 ½ Tablespoons
Spring onion greens (Finely chopped) - 1 ½ Tablespoons
Chopped coriander- 2 Tablespoons
Ginger Chili Paste- ½ tsp
Garlic (grated) - ½ tsp
• Mix all the ingredients together.
• Knead it using little warm water.
• Make 6 equal portions of the dough.
• Roll out 6 (4") diameter rotlas.
• Place a rotla on a non-stick tawa and cook for few seconds.
• Turn it over and cook on other side for a few seconds.
• Now remove the rotla from the tawa with a pair of tongs and roast it on an open flame till brown spots appear on both sides.
• Serve hot.
• Do not keep the kneaded dough standing for long and roll out immediately after kneading, as otherwise it turns too soft and becomes difficult to roll.
• You can add a little til on top of the rotla to increase calcium.