Baked Vegetable Poha
- 6 Months ago
Baked vegetable poha is a quick easy-to-make, low-calorie breakfast recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Thick Poha- 1 cup
Mix Vegetables- ½ cup (green peas, carrots, and French beans)
Low-Fat Dahi- 6 tbsp
Finely-Chopped Coriander- 3 tbsp
Chopped Green Chilli- 1 no.
Lemon Juice- 2 tsp
Sugar- 1 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds - ½ tsp
Curry Leaves- 2 to 3
Hing- A pinch
Salt- To taste
Coriander- To garnish
1. Wash the poha in a colander and keep it aside.
2. Grease a baking dish with a little oil.
3. Mix the poha, coriander, green chili, yoghurt, vegetables, lemon juice, sugar, and salt together.
4. Spread the mixture evenly on a baking dish.
5. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a karchi, add mustard seeds, and let it splutter.
6. Now add curry leaves and pour the tempering on the poha mixture in the baking dish.
7. Bake the mixture in a hot oven at 200°C for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
• Include boiled sprouts or peanuts in it to increase its protein content.