Banana bread! A must try!
- 6 Months ago
This is a simple and delicious recipe that you can have with your tea or coffee or just as a snack. It can also be had as a dessert, especially for those who have a sweet tooth but are worried about their weight!
• Ripe bananas - 3
• Chopped walnuts (or any other nuts) - ½ cup
• Whole wheat flour - ¾ cup
• Maida - ¾ cup
• Sugar - ¾ cup
• Egg - 1
• Baking soda - 1tsp
• Preheat oven to 190oC.
• Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
• Pour the mixture into a greased baking tin.
• Bake for 40-50 minutes and let it cool on a cooling rack.
• Serve with tea/coffee.
If the mixture is too thick, add a little milk to make it thin. Do not add too much of milk.