Easy Breakfast Ideas
- 6 Months ago
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Based on recent researcher, it was found that people who ate breakfast regularly was more successful with long-term weight loss than those who regularly skipped the first meal of the day. This is because eating breakfast revs your metabolism for the day ahead and can help prevent overeating later on.
Here are some quick breakfast ideas for you:
1. A smoothie with a handful of nuts
2. A serving of any cereal and a fruit
3. Peanut butter wheat bread sandwich and a banana or any fruit
4. Boiled egg and bread
5. Low fat pudding made from fruit and bread with less sugar
6. Wheat rava upma with curd
7. Boiled potatoes and curds
8. A fruit bowl with curds
Try these for an easy and quick breakfast recipe. They are easy to make and will keep you active throughout the day. Make sure you never skip your breakfast!