Grilled Chicken Salad
- 6 Months ago
This quick and easy-to-make grilled chicken salad is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Boneless Chicken Breasts- 2 nos.
Finely-Chopped Garlic- 3 tsp
Olive Oil- 3 tsp
Balsemic Vinegar- 3 tsp
Freshly-Ground Black Pepper Powder- As required
Fresh Rosemary Sprigs- 2 to 3 nos.
Fresh Thyme- 2 to 3 nos.
Basil Leaves- 3 to 4 nos.
Button Mushrooms Cut into Halves- 8 to 10 nos.
Red, Yellow, & Green Bell Peppers (Diced into Cubes)- 1 ½ cup
Lettuce Leaves (Torn into Bite-Sized Pieces)- 2 to 3 nos.
For the Dressing:
Balsamic Vinegar- 1 tbsp
Olive Oil- 2 tbsp
Freshly-Ground Black Pepper Powder- As per taste
Salt- To taste
• Marinate the chicken breasts with salt, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar, freshly-ground pepper, rosemary, and thyme, and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Mix mushrooms, bell peppers, freshly-ground pepper powder, salt, remaining garlic, and balsamic vinegar together and keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Heat a non-stick grill pan. Add 1 tsp of oil and grill the marinated chicken till it's cooked evenly on both sides. Cut it into thick pieces and keep aside.
• Heat 1 tsp of oil in a separate pan and sauté the marinated vegetables for a few seconds.
• Whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper powder in a bowl together to make a nice homogenous dressing.
• Add the sautéed vegetables in a salad bowl. Add lettuce and the crushed basil leaves and toss well.
• Finally pour the dressing into the salad bowl and give it a quick toss.
• To serve, place the sliced grilled chicken and veggies on a plate. Drizzle some dressing and serve immediately.