Healthy Apple Wedges for Dessert
- 6 Months ago
If your kids start eating fruits for dessert, they would be much healthier! Fruits, with their natural sweetness, low calorie content, and ample nutrition make for a perfect dessert option for your kids. So what are you waiting for, add this delicious recipe to your dessert menu today!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0
Apple- 1 no.
Cream Cheese/Cheese Spread- 2 tsp
Nuttela/Melted Chocolate- 2 tsp
Peanut Butter- 2 tsp
Dried Raisins- A few, as per preference
Chopped Nuts- A few, as per preference
Rolled Oats- ¼ cup
Coconut Shreds- A few, as per preference
Ground Flaxseed- 1 tsp
Roasted Peanuts- A few, as per preference
• Wash the apple thoroughly.
• Cut it into six pieces.
• Take a bowl of cold water and add a few drops of lime juice to it.
• Soak the sliced apple pieces in it for a few minutes.
• Dry the pieces thoroughly before applying the toppings.
• Now coat the pieces with cream cheese/melted chocolate/peanut butter.
• Top each slice with dried raisins/chopped nuts/coconut shreds/roasted peanuts etc.
• Serve immediately.