Healthy Snack Bar
- 6 Months ago
The oats, walnuts and cornflakes snack bar is a perfect snack option to provide you with a good amount of energy, antioxidants, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals. Here is how you can make it...
Healthy snack Bar:
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 40mins
Makes 12 servings
2/3 cup maida / whole wheat flour
1/3 tsp baking soda
1/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/3 cup crushed corn flakes
1/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
1/4 cup chocolate gems
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
salt to taste
1. Sieve the flour with the baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
2. Melt butter and sugar and add all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Press this mixture into a greased baking tray.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 30 to 40 minutes till the crust is golden brown.
5. Cut into rectangles while it is still hot.
6. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.