How To Clean Your Refrigerator?
- 6 Months ago
A refrigerator is an equipment that we cannot live without! We keep going to the fridge to get food, drinks or even when we don't know what else to do! A place visited so often needs to be clean and hygienic, don't you think?
Here are the steps you need to follow to clean your refrigerator:
1. Remove all the food, water, drinks, bottles, covers etc from your fridge. Empty your fridge completely.
2. Throw away all the rotten, molded and unusable food.
3. If you have 2 half-filled bottles of the same condiment, fill it up in one bottle to save space.
4. Remove all the removable parts like shelves, vegetables trays etc to clean on a regular basis.
5. Wash the removed parts in a sink using soap. Use room-temperature water to clean the glass parts.
6. Clean the inside of the fridge with a clean cloth with the help of a cleaning agent or with equal portions of water and vinegar. Do not forget to wash the door as well.
7. Use a toothbrush to clean unreachable edges.
8. Wipe the loose parts dry and place it back in the fridge.
9. Put back all the food jars and bottles into the refrigerator.