INTERVIEWS? MAKE THAT FIRST IMPRESSION!!!
- 8 Months ago
There are a few people out there who read a lot, prepare well for interviews but still fail to cross the benchmark. This is because, the first impression that you give makes the difference. Carry yourself well and dress up for your interview to turn your first impression to the best one!
• Prefer light colored shirts. White shirts are always in trend and can give you a fresh and gentleman look!
• Choose a trouser in which you are most comfortable. Let it fit you well and also suit the shirt you wear.
• Avoid wearing brand new clothes for interviews. If wearing one, get it washed and thoroughly pressed before using.
• Do not forget to wear a well polished pair of shoes. Prefer the ones without the laces.
• If you are comfortable wearing a tie, go for it. Do not try wearing one if you are uncomfortable!
• A clean shave is a must along with well kempt hair.
• Prefer a formal suit that is simple, sober and presentable.
• Choose the color that suits you the best!
• No high heels or skinny jeans, unless you are sure that you look gorgeous in that!
• Look fresh and more natural by avoiding heavy makeup.
• Leave behind your big bags. Prefer a small wallet.
Carry a crisp file along with you while entering the interview hall. Also smell good! Do not forget the most important accessory... your SMILE!!!