Living with Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- 6 Months ago
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection is the progressive failure of the immune system in a human being. This condition can lead to life threatening disorders. Living with HIV demands a great deal of care. Also, a person with HIV has to follow a perfect regimen to keep his/her health in good terms.
Here are some simple tips:
1. Get enough rest and sleep
2. Quit smoking and consumption of alcohol
3. Get tested regularly
4. Follow safe sex practices
5. Prevent unwanted infections by maintaining your health
6. Read more about HIV and stay well informed
7. Discuss with other HIV patients
8. Think and practice positivity
9. Understand the role of diet and nutrition in treating HIV
10. Exercise regularly
11. Don't forget your appointment date even if you are doing perfectly fine
Coping with HIV is not an impossible task to be done. Follow the right treatment, diet and exercise program and stay healthy.