Mexican Corn & Paneer Kebabs
- 6 Months ago
Kebabs are a preferred barbecued food almost everywhere. The Mexican spice mixture makes these kebabs delicious and tasty.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
For the Marinade:
Cocoa Powder- 2 tsp
Chili Powder- 2 tsp
Fresh Curd (Dahi)- 1 tbsp
Garlic (Lahsun)- 4 cloves, crushed
Dried Oregano- ½ tsp
Oil- 4 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder- To taste
Salt- To taste
Vegetables to Barbecue:
Chopped Capsicum (Green & Yellow)- 10 pieces
Baby Corn Pieces- 10, each should be halved
Cottage Cheese (Paneer)- 10, cut into cubes
Mushrooms (Khumbh)- 10
White Onions- 10, cut into big pieces
Sour Cream/Mint Chutney
Chopped Spring Onions
• Wash and drain the baby corns and mushrooms, and simmer in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove them from water and keep aside.
• Mix cocoa powder, chili powder, curd, garlic, oregano, and oil together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to make a marinade.
• Add the capsicum, baby corn, paneer, white onions, and mushrooms in the marinade. Mix well and allow it to stand for 4 to 5 hours.
• When the guests arrive, heat the grill (sigri) and cook the kebabs in front of your guests.
• Serve hot along with chutney and spring onions.