- 6 Months ago
Here is a recipe for a nutritious snack that has less oil and a lot of vegetables, and can be the idea snack for your kid!
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Makes 4 serving
1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
200 gm mashed potatoes
1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
50 gm grated cauliflower
50 gm chopped capsicum
4 tsp corn flour
2 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp chaat masala
2 chopped green chillies
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
oil for shallow frying
semolina for wrapping
coriander for garnishing
1. Crush the Boiled Corn in a chopper.
2. Mix in a bowl and blend capsicum, chaat masala and chilly powder and keep aside.
3. Combine the potatoes in a bowl with cauliflower, corn flakes, corn flour, garlic paste, green chillies, salt, coriander powder and chilly powder and mix them well.
4. Now divide the mixture equally, make balls and flatten it to fill it with the stuffing.
5. Shape them in whatever contour you wish.
6. Now take semolina in a plate and wrap the pakoda in it.
7. Shallow fry until golden brown.
8. Garnish coriander and serve hot with tomato ketchup or cheese-dip.