Oatmeal Dry Fruits Pancake
- 6 Months ago
Pancake is an American breakfast which is quick and easy to make. It is generally made of maida (refined wheat) but you can also use wheat flour and/or oats. In this recipe, we are using oatmeal, which is high in fiber, and dry fruits and nuts, which provide vitamins, minerals, proteins and good fats.
• Oatmeal - 1 cup
• Wheat flour - 1 cup
• Milk - ¾ cup
• Baking powder - 2 tsp
• Egg - 1
• Oil - 2 tbsp
• Sugar - 2 tbsp
• Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
• Salt - ½ tsp
• Mixed dry fruits and nuts - ¾ cup
• Mix all the dry ingredients (except dry fruits) in a big bowl.
• Mix in the wet ingredients and stir till the mixture turns slightly runny. If it is thick, add milk. If it is runny, add a little wheat flour.
• Add the dry fruits and fold it in.
• On a hot, non-stick pan, pour 1 scoop of the batter. Cook till the sides turn dry and turn over to the other side. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Serve hot with honey or maple syrup.