Reasons to smile more!
- 7 Months ago
Smiling is a wonderful way of making yourself stand out while helping your body to function better. It can improve your health, your attractiveness and lower your stress level. It does far more than just making you look friendly; it can actually change your life and the lives of those around you.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should smile more:
• Smiling relieves stress as it helps in preventing us from looking exhausted, worn down and overwhelmed.
• Smiling enhances the immune system, making you more resistant to disease.
• It is good for people with high blood pressure as it elevates endorphins which lower blood pressure.
• Smiling gives your face a radiant glow by plumping skin cells, making you look younger.
• Smiling can make you happy even when you're not, because the simple act of smiling sends a message to your brain that you're happy. And when you're happy, the body pumps out all kinds of feel good endorphins.
• Smiling relieves stress by making you feel better and the positive energy of a smile that brings into oneself is self perpetuating and contagious.
• Smiling gives you a natural high. A British Dental Health Foundation reported that a loving smile can produce the same emotional response as eating 2,000 chocolate bars.
• If you smile more, you'll live longer.A positive attitude has been shown to increase life expectancy.
So, the next time you're feeling down, try a smile!