Say Yes to Eggs..!
- 6 Months ago
Looking for something to eat? Well stop rummaging through your empty fridge and just have an egg. Filled with vitamins, minerals, proteins, and antioxidants, eggs have "egg-cellent" effects on health. Here are a few of the benefits listed below:
1. Helps in Weight Management- Eggs are an excellent source of high-quality protein. It contains almost 6g of protein and just 80 calories. The high-quality protein in eggs keeps you full and reduces your hunger pangs, thereby helping you maintain weight.
2. Builds Muscle Strength- The high-quality protein in eggs helps gain muscle strength and reduces muscle loss.
3. Promotes Healthy Pregnancy- Egg yolk is a rich source of the nutrient choline. Choline is an essential nutrient, especially during pregnancy, as it contributes to fetal brain development and prevents birth defects.
4. Protects Eye Sight- Egg yolks are a good source of carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin, which helps to prevent age-related macular degeneration and cataracts in ageing people.
5. Aids Brain Function- Choline not only maintains the structure of the brain-cell membranes but is also a key component of the neurotransmitters that send messages from the brain to the muscles.
Boiled, scrambled, or fried-eggs are worthy of their praise. You can definitely make them a part of your healthy diet.