Tips to flatten your abs
- 6 Months ago
There are plenty of ways through which you can exercise your core muscles and be fit. Here are 8 ways to achieve it.
1. 5 minutes morning fitness is a must: Spend 5minutes on the following exercise everyday.Stand beside a chair resting your hand on the back rest. Keep your legs together, both heels touching each other. Lift only your toes off the ground and stand on your heels.. Lift your right arm straight up, bend at your waist and reach the floor with your left hand. Hold the position and tighten your abs, exhale and slowly get back to the starting position. Do 5 repetition of this on both sides.
2. As you commute, work on your core: While driving to work or in a public transport, a few isomeric contractions would serve you good. Pull your abs in and without holding your breath, contract. Hold the position for a few seconds and relax.
3. The desk stretch:Hold a small hand weight between both hands like a paperweight or a full water bottle. Keep your hips and knees forward and sit up tall. Slowly rotate the bottle from one side of your body to the other side, concentrating on contracting your obliques.
4. Side bends before lunch:Stand up and stretch your arms straight up. Stretch up, lean to the right and contract your left waist.Hold this position for 30-60 seconds. Repeat this for 5 times on both sides.
5. Leg lifts: While waiting in the queue at the cafeteria or waiting for public transport, you can do this exercise. Keep your legs 2 to 3 inches apart. Lift your left leg 3 to 6 inches from the ground and hold the position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat this 5-10 on both legs.
Try making these exercises a part of your daily routine and see the difference in your abs!