Vegetable Pizza Sandwich
- 6 Months ago
A healthy kid friendly recipe which would be a good breakfast or a snack option, rich in nutrients your kid would love. Try it!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
• 1/2 cup grated cabbage and carrot
• 2 slices sandwich bread
• 1/2 cup grated cucumber and onions (squeeze out the water)
• 2 cheese cubes, grated
• a pinch of carom seeds
• 1/2 capsicum, shredded
• 2 tbsp tomato chilli sauce
• 1 tbsp oil
1. In a griddle, heat oil and add carom seeds.
2. Add capsicum, carrot and cabbage. Mix the and cucumber onion combination into it.
3. Heat on high flame for 1-2 mins. Keep aside.
4. Heat a non-stick pan.
5. Place the two bread slices on it. Apply the sauce on them and top the bread with the above cooked veg-mixture. Next, top with grated cheese. Heat on slow flame till the breads become golden brown. Cut into 2 triangles. Serve hot.