Laughter Therapy ? Reap its Benefits!
- 9 Months ago
Amazingly, the concept of laughter as medicine has been accepted since ages. Laughter undeniably helps children and people of all age groups to overcome miserable and stressful situations. One of the finest benefits about laughter is that it puts the people in a positive frame of mind and gradually makes them positive thinkers.
We shall now look into its other powerful health benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system - Reduces the stress hormones and helps fight against infections, thereby increasing the immune cells.
- Triggers the release of endorphins - It reduces the pain and gives body the sense of well being.
- Relaxes the whole body - When the stress goes down due to humor, it leaves your body and muscles relaxed
- Reduces the anxiety and depression - Studies have shown that laughter has benefited many people who were on anti-depressants and tranquillizers.
- Control high Blood pressure - Relaxes the muscle for easy blood flow and thus helps in reducing the blood pressure caused due to stress.
Apart from the above mentioned health benefits, laughter helps in physical and social benefits of life: Adds spice to your life, you get to handle unexpected things with ease, increases your productivity and communication skills at work, strengthens relationship, dissolve any kind of obstacle etc...
So, supplement your life with laughter and you will reap its benefits some way or the other!