8 Things You Can Do To Feel Good.
- 10 Months ago
Getting bored of the same routine day in and day out? Wondering if you can ever bring any change in your life? Here are a few things you can do to break that boring routine and in turn bring happiness to yourself and someone.
1. Spend a complete day with your parents. Cook a meal for them, take them out shopping, watch their favorite movie together and ask them to talk about your childhood, they would love it.
2. Give back to the community. Spend a day at an old age home. Play music, dance along, give them gifts, hug them and give them all the love that they deserve.
3. Buy some books, toys, foot ware for underprivileged children. They can't afford to fulfill their basic needs u can play a part of fulfilling their wish/dream.
4. Join a protest rally. Stand up for a cause, make an active participation and be involved in the cause that you really believe in. Trust me; it'll make you feel good.
5. Start a youth club in your community and do something. It's time to give back to the community you live in, for what you give is what you get.
6. Give anonymously to a charity. The feeling of giving is more satisfying when you do it without any expectations.
7. Volunteer at a rehabilitation centre or an orphanage. The children will touch your heart and will leave you with a feeling of gratitude towards your parents.
8. Get together with friends and clean up your community. Take the initiative, covering your nose every time you walk past a garbage pile isn't the answer.