Being Happy at Work
- 9 Months ago
Nowadays work has become more stressful with constrained deadlines, ongoing discussions, increasing competition and much more.
One can try out a few things that can help to feel less stressed and happier at work:
- Take a break to listen to something interesting - Jokes, mimicry, songs that make you laugh and feel refreshed.
- Play team building games to establish a good rapport with your team.
- Invite colleagues home once a while for dinner.
- Try learning something new – a new language or a new game.
- Solve crosswords, quiz or Sudoku.
- Stay fit, go to the gym, or spend some time doing aerobics. Also read health magazines.
- Keep attractive motivational posters that can encourage you. You can change the poster once in a fortnight or on a monthly basis.
- Extend help to your team mates to solve problems.
- Be kind and warm.
- Keep your desk neat and tidy.
- Make sure you smile generously.
Practicing these few things regularly can make life easy at work. So, get going.