- Eat Right
- Meals and Recipes
- 4 Months ago
Spinach Cucumber Soup
Spinach is a good source of vitamins A, B2, C, and K. It also contains magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium, and potassium. Cucumbers are made up of mostly water (95%), which means eating them can help you stay hydrated. With vitamin K, B vitamins, copper, potassium, vitamin C, and manganese, cucumbers can help you avoid nutrient deficiencies. So don't wait any more. Try out this sumptuous recipe.
Butter- 1/2 tbsp
Cucumber- 1/4 cup, chopped
Spinach- 1/4 cup, chopped
Vegetable Stock- 1/2 cup
Milk- 1/4 cup
Yoghurt- 1/8 cup
Salt- To taste
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add cucumber and sauté for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Blend this mixture in a mixer until smooth.
- Add yogurt, milk, and salt. Serve at room temperature.