- Eat Right
- Eating Healthy
- 8 Months ago
Weekend Recipe - Muskmelon Feta Salad
Try this refreshing salad this weekend...
Muskmelon Feta Salad
- Muskmelon (cut into cubes) - 1
- Feta cheese - 100 g
- Celery (chopped finely) - 4
- Arugula leaves (cut into pieces) - 4
- Walnuts (cut into halves) - 6
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- Lime juice - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil (optional) - 1 teaspoon
Method of preparation - Put the muskmelon pieces in a bowl. Crumble the feta cheese on top. Mix the remaining ingredients and serve chilled.