Chair dips for tricep flab
Triceps are one of the most problematic areas of the human body in terms of gaining and losing weight. One of the reasons researchers have thought to be is low level of male sex hormone, testosterone, which women produce too.
One reason for this, says Max Tomlinson, is that testosterone is needed to build up lean muscle mass.
'Though we're not sure why low levels specifically affect the arms, it seems that a lack of testosterone triggers excess fat in the upper arms causing the so-called bingo wings.'
So, try these chair dips for slimmer hands.
- Take a stable and stout chair. Put your hands at the edge and hold it firmly.
- Move your lower body at least 5 to 10 steps away or up to a distance that allows you to dip your body comfortably.
- Now start taking dips such that lower body moves in a to and fro motion with reference to the chair position.
- Repeat at least 25 sets of these dips for firmer and slimmer biceps.
- These dips make your triceps stronger.
- These are equivalent to dumb-bells work-out for triceps
- It also helps you keep your lower body area in shape by putting stress on the abdomen as well as the thighs.
Enjoy your workout!