Apple & Baby Potato Salad
This salad provides a tasty alternative to the regular potato salad. Apples add a sweet crunch to every bite of this light potato salad.
Baby Potatoes- 7 to 8, peeled
Red Apples- 2
Oil- 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice- 2 tsp
Mayonnaise/ Hung Curd- ½ cup
Salt- To taste
Coarsely Crushed Black Pepper- To taste
1. Add 4 cups of water to a pan with 1½ tsp of salt. Add the baby potatoes and bring it to a boil. Lower heat and cook covered until the potatoes turn fork tender. Strain it.
2. Core apples and cut into ½" cubes without removing the peel.
3. Place potatoes and apples in a mixing bowl. Add ½ tbsp oil and lemon juice.
4. Add salt and pepper, and mix well. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Just before serving, add the mayonnaise/hung curd and ½ tbsp oil. Gently mix and serve immediately.