Cool Cucumber Mint Juice With A Twist !!
This refreshing cool cucumber mint juice will surely help you beat the heat this summer. This low calorie drink is not only tasty, but also keeps your weight in check.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes 2 servings
2 fresh cucumbers
2 slices muskmelon
2 sachet sugar free
5-6 fresh mint leaves
½ cup fresh lime juice
1. Peel the cucumbers and dice them roughly into big chunks
2. Peel the muskmelon and dice them into big chunks
3. Blenderize the muskmelon and cucumber together in a mixer
4. Strain the juice with a sieve
5. Crush the mint leaves with your hand and add them in the juice
6. Add the sugar free sachet in it
7. Add the lime juice
8. Mix it all well
9. Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours
How to serve:
• Pour the juice in tall glasses
• Top it up with chopped mint leaves and serve cold
• Keeping the fiber intact is good for health (Avoid straining in order to keep it fiber rich)
• If weight is not an issue to you, you can use 2 Tablespoons of sugar or honey instead of a sugar free sachet.