- 4 Months ago
Crunchy Fruit and Nut Bar!
This sweet treat is healthier than a candy bar or a chocolate bar. You can count it as a sweet treat for the day. It is also a nutritious snack for your kid, so bribe them liberally!
• Oats: ½ cup
• Coarsely ground flaxseed: ¼ cup
• Wheat germ: ¼ cup
• Chopped almond: ¼ cup
• Chopped apricots: ¼ cup
• Chopped wet dates: ¼ cup
• Chopped dry figs: ¼ cup
• Honey: ¼ cup
• Corn starch: 1 tablespoon
• Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
• Spread half an inch thickness of this mixture on the butter paper and bake it at 300 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
• Allow it to cool and cut it into desired shapes