Fruit Kababs with Lemon Dip!
Fresh fruits can refresh you any time of the day! Let us make fruits more interesting and appetising with this simple recipe which can be a yummy dessert or just a new dish for your fussy child to try out!
• Low fat yogurt: 1 cup
• Fresh lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
• Lemon zest : 1 teaspoon
• Red grapes: 6-8nos
• Strawberries: 4-6nos
• Banana small : 1 no, cut into chunks
• Pineapple chunks: 4-6nos
• Wooden skewers: 4nos
• In a bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest together.
• Cover and refrigerate till it reaches your desired chillness.
• Thread in fruits into the skewer.
• Serve it with lemon dip.
Tip: These fruit kebabs work well with any type of fruit, including exotic fruits. You can prevent the fruit from browning by dipping it in orange or pineapple juice.