- 4 Months ago
Fruit Kababs with Lemon Dip!
Fresh fruits can refresh you any time of the day! Let us make fruits more interesting and appetising with this simple recipe which can be a yummy dessert or just a new dish for your fussy child to try out!
• Low fat yogurt: 1 cup
• Fresh lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
• Lemon zest : 1 teaspoon
• Red grapes: 6-8nos
• Strawberries: 4-6nos
• Banana small : 1 no, cut into chunks
• Pineapple chunks: 4-6nos
• Wooden skewers: 4nos
• In a bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest together.
• Cover and refrigerate till it reaches your desired chillness.
• Thread in fruits into the skewer.
• Serve it with lemon dip.
Tip: These fruit kebabs work well with any type of fruit, including exotic fruits. You can prevent the fruit from browning by dipping it in orange or pineapple juice.