- Dental Health
- 5 Months ago
Groom Your Smile!
One graceful smile can make all the difference in the world and it happens without much thought. Moreover, it is important to protect your smile, since it adds to your charm. Follow these simple steps:
• Avoid excessive intake of artificially colored foods and also frequent intake of beverages like tea and coffee.
• Red wine can also cause discoloration of teeth. So avoid having red wine.
• Quitting smoking can be hard, but if you succeed, your teeth would benefit the most.
• Brush twice a day and also massage your gums.
• See your dentist every three months for a health check-up.
• Use an even bristle toothbrush
• Gargle after every meal and do not forget to floss your teeth regularly.